3 DAYS SCHOOL SAFARI
This 3 days Safari is especially designed for foreign students visiting Tanzania. You will spend day one in Arusha town to experience what one of the famous cities of East Africa can offer. On day two, you will visit Tarangire national park for a full day of game drive. You will end this tour on day 3 with a half day game drive in Ngorongoro crater.
A NOTE ON THE FLEXIBILITY OF THIS ITINERARY
- Please note that our itineraries are flexible and we customize them according to your needs.
- Airport pick up and drop off are optional, meaning if you are already in Moshi or Arusha or you can arrange your own airport transfers, we can take them out of the price for this tour.
- Pre safari and post safari accommodation are optional.
In the morning after breakfast around 8:00am, our Guide will lead you to City tour, here you will have the opportunity to know the areas which marks Arusha town (Some of the important areas of the City). This day we will have the walking through normal African residents near the city, places where majority of population lives, this is to give you the real picture of who we are. We will also have the opportunity to visit one school where our children get education, After Lunch we will visit Cultural markets where most of our cultural things are being sold. We will see how the special group of the Maasai are represented in culture. After this we will drive back to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Highlights of day 1:
- Arusha City tour (landmark of the city)
- African residential areas and our arrangements.
- Our schools & Cultural markets for cultural heritage.
We usually leave at around 7AM, so we expect you have breakfast before then at the hotel/lodge you will stay. Since Tarangire national park is after lake Manyara , will pass lake Manyara on day one and go straight to Tarangire national park. The drive from Moshi to Tarangire national park is approximately 4 hours, so we should arrive there at around 11 AM. After all entrance procedures, we will start our 2 hours game drive before lunch, then break for lunch at around 1PM. After lunch break, we will have 1 hour of game drive before heading to Karatu for dinner and overnight stay.
Highlights of day 2:
- The baobab trees – get ready to hear fascinating profiles of these largest trees in the whole world.
- Large amounts of elephants and learn about these wonderful and intelligent animals
- The landscape of the park including its magical river that gives the name to the national park, the river is called Tarangire river.
- Spot predators as they look for animals who go for water at Tarangire river
Early morning after breakfast, leave with picnic lunch and descend into the Ngorongoro Crater exploring the short grass plains of the largest intact caldera in the world. The crater enjoys its enduring charm stems from the overwhelming physical beauty and the abundance of wildlife permanently resident on the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lions, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many games, then later in the late afternoon leaves the crater and drive back to the lodge in Arusha for dinner and overnight ready for departure.
Highlights of day 3
- Spot most of the Africa’s big five. If you’re lucky you may even see black rhinos!
- Visit the famous hippo pool and have a picnic lunch there.
- Watch the common animals in the crater which are wildebeest, zebras, elephants, buffalos, spotted hyenas, jackals, elands and Thompson’s gazelles.
- Enjoy breath taking view of the crater as you spend a night on an accommodation on the crater rim.
- Visit Lake Magadi and watch flamingos and other birds.
Contact us directly so that our travel consultants can provide you with the best quote.
Below are our standard price includes and excludes. These may change depending on how you want to customize your tour.
Tour price Includes:
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water.
- English speaking guide
- Full board accommodation
- All park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- 4×4 jeep with pop-up roof for 360 degrees game viewing
Tour price excludes:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Airport transfers
- Pre/post accommodation
- Items of personal nature (e.g. cameras, visa, and travel insurance)
GET A QUOTE
Fill the form below and our travel consultant will contact you as soon as possible