About Kili Quests®-Your One Stop Destination
Many trekkers arrive at Mount Kilimanjaro dreaming of a grand wilderness adventure on the world’s tallest freestanding mountain.
We have decades of experience in leading hikers and climbers to the summit of Kilimanjaro. Our experienced guides have a proud summit success rate averaging between 95% – 99%.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE??
- Kili Quests® has proven expertise on Mount Kilimanjaro. We lead dozens of climbs per year, with thousands of hikers climbing with us annually.
- We will arrange everything for you:Bookings, park fees, transfers, accommodation, guides, porters, food and equipment, leaving you free to enjoy the climb.
- We will provide a fast and efficient after-sales service, answering any questions you might have or providing any additional information and advice you may require.
- We will provide you with all the information required, in order for you to choose the most suitable and most spectacular route for your trek.
BEST GUIDES AND PORTERS
- We utilise highly trained and registered guides with years of experience, who will lead a team of support staff properly equipped, to look after you on the mountain
- The best local guides who have received extensive training in first aid and mountain rescue.
- Our guides have lead thousands of successful summits over the years.
- Every hiker is supported by at least one porter to carry their duffel bag (max 15kg) from one camp to the next.
- PORTER WELFARE:We take porter welfare very seriously and do our best to ensure our staff is treated well.We pay our porters well. They have proper food and shelter, and their loads are restricted to reasonable weight limits.
YOUR SAFETY, OUR PRIORITY
- Our top priority from beginning to the end remains the safety of our adventurers.
- Our guides perform regular health checks on all climbers, and they are prepared to prevent, detect and treat altitude sickness.
- All guides carry a pulse Oxi-meter (a small device that clips onto your finger measuring oxygen levels in your blood, a hiker that is not acclimatized well, will normally show lower oxygen reading).
HIGH QUALITY CAMPING EQUIPMENT
- We only use high quality camping equipment to keep climbers as comfortable as possible while outdoors.
- Mountain equipment available for hiring – includes sleeping bags, hiking poles, jackets, gaiters etc.
- Mountain Hardwear Lamina sleeping bags, rated to -30F/-34C, are available for rental.
- Meals are nutritious and calorie dense, specifically designed to sustain the energy of climbers.
- Staying hydrated is a key to a successful summit, we provide ample clean water to our climbers throughout their journey.
- We also cater to all special dietary requirements.
SMALL-PARTY, GROUP AND PRIVATE CLIMBS
- The best way to climb this shining mountain is via small-party climbs. It not only ensures proper attention to one and all, safety but also provides an intimate and enthralling experience.
- We also organize private climbs on any route, for any size party, on any dates.
- Traveling alone is never a good idea, company just adds alot more fun to it. We provide group climbs on our favorite routes for a great experience.
- Hikers choose from seven well-trodden ascent routes, which converge towards the summit.
- We operate primarily on routes that offer a combination of high success rates, scenic beauty and low foot traffic.
With Kili Quests®, you get high quality service and help at each step to provide you with the perfect experience. Our goal is to work with you to create the ideal itinerary based on your needs, abilities and desires to have a successful and unforgettable experience. Won't you join us on the roof of Africa?